My client, a Top Pharma, is currently looking for a Contract Junior Clinical Project Manager with extensive independent monitoring experience. This role is a great chance to further your experience within project management with one of the industry's top Pharmaceutical company .
This role is the perfect opportunity for a candidate who is keen to further their experience in Clinical Project Management. The ideal candidate will have approximately 2 years of recent study management experience, with an extensive background as a Senior CRA.
You will be working together with the Global Clinical Trial Manager on an Inflammation study, hence previous experience within the field of Inflammation is highly preferred.
- Approximately 2 years of Clinical Project Management preferred.
- Clinical Research Associate background with extensive independent monitoring experience.
- Previous exposure to working on Inflammation trials, as a monitor and/ or Project Manager, is a major asset.
- Support in the management of CROs and Third Party Vendors.
- Ability to be fully office-based 5 days per week.
This role is being handled by Sander Blomme at Meet Recruitment. If you are keen to discuss this vacancy further, please do get in touch on 0203 019 6007 or drop an email to Sander@peoplewithchemistry.com