Clinical Research Associate, CRA, Pharma, Contract, Freelance - Long-term, part-time 12 month contract is available within this established, respected and world leading pharmaceutical company. With focus on the Oncology therapy area, this is a remote role, involving unmasked monitoring within the multiple hospital setting.
Suited to an experienced CRA, looking for a long term daily rate contract on sponsor side with regional monitoring!
* 12 month contract, part time (3 days per week)
* Competitive rate
A leading pharmaceutical company, with over 60,000 employees worldwide, who have invested billions in to R&D to push the boundaries of science and improve the lives of patients in need.
This company has exciting ambitions to become the leader in drug development and provide aid to over 200 million patients this year alone. This company is also one of the few currently leading the charge for a COVID vaccine.
Joining as a contract Clinical Research Associate (CRA) you will be on an initial 12 month contract, working remotely and on a part time basis. You will be responsible for unmasked monitoring within the multiple hospital setting, specifically focusing on IMP monitoring within Pharmacy, also involving other aspects of unblinded monitoring. You will specifically pick up responsibility for:
* Liaison with key unblinded trial personnel at clinical trial centres.
* Training clinical site staff in drug dispensing procedures and unmasked processes.
* Monitoring investigational medicinal products (IMP) at site.
* Monitoring visits and completing documentation such as monitoring visit reports.
* Preparation and participation in the setup, maintenance and close out of clinical trial centres.
Associated Keywords: Clinical Research Associate, CRA, Monitoring, Contract, Pharma, Part time.
* Proven CRA background.
* Pharma/sponsor experience beneficial.
* Confident monitoring UK sites and able to work across multiple studies.
* Oncology experience
* Previous experience working on unblinded projects.
* Life sciences degree.
Interviews for this position are likely to take place over the next couple of weeks so if you are interested in this opportunity don't hesitate to apply! All applications are handled confidentially.
Contact Louis Nicol on 0203 019 3987 or email your CV to email@example.com to learn more about this position and others.