Trial Manager, Project Manager, Contract, Freelance – Long-term 12 month contract is available within this established, respected and world leading pharmaceutical. Based around Greater London area this role offers full scope of responsibility on global clinical trial management work, vendor oversight, budget and timeline responsibility.
Suited to those with proven global clinical trial management experience previously, in the global pharma setting.
• 12 month contract.
• Greater London, South East.
• Competitive daily rate.
Offering a long, 12 month contract this role for a Clinical Trial Manager will be based in the South East (Greater London region) and see you pick up responsibility for:
• Full planning and execution of global Phase II-III studies.
• Vendor/CRO selection, management and review responsibilities.
• Accountable for delivery on budget and within timelines.
• Matrix management of study teams – internal and external.
Suited to those who are as much about role variety, job satisfaction as they are about the money aspects of contracting. Chance to join this world leader.
Associated keywords: Clinical Trial Manager, Clinical Project Manager, Research Manager, Pharmaceutical, London, Contract, Freelance, Clinical Research Consultant
A top 10 Biopharmaceutical company, with approximately 8000 employees spanning across four continents, who seek to develop and commercialise medicines in areas of unmet medical need.
With a focus on a variety of therapeutic areas, including HIV, respiratory, cardiovascular and cancer, they seek to improve the quality of life for patients around the world who suffer from life-threatening diseases, with their research and development effort at the largest it has ever been.
• Proven clinical trial management background, ideally from sponsor side.
• Ideally global scope previously.
• Contract/Vendor management exposure.
• Multiple therapeutic areas. Inflammation preferred for this role but not essential.
Interviews will be held ASAP so if you are interested in this position do not hesitate to apply! All applications are handled confidentially.
Contact Louis Nicol on 0203 019 3987 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this position and others.