Change Manager, Communications, Contract, Freelance - A contract running initially until the end of the year has become available with this established, global pharma company. With offices both in UK and Poland, this role offers full responsibility for the Change & Communications strategy and delivery.
Suited to those with proven Change Management & Communications experience, looking to work for a leading pharmaceutical.
* Initial 3 month contract
* Warsaw/London offices (HB flexibility)
* Competitive rate
This company has offices across the globe and is proud to be one of the top 20 largest pharma companies in the world. With almost 50,000 employees worldwide and a focus on a wide variety of core therapeutic areas, this innovative company is committed to transforming R&D in to true value for patients.
This role for a Change & Communications Manager can be based either from Warsaw or London and will see you pick up the following responsibilities:
* Execute project-based change deliverables for the EU HR Transition to the HR Operating Model.
* Liaise with Project Manager to ensure a holistic approach to change.
* Develop internal communications materials and ongoing change management capability.
* Build on existing stakeholder management activities to ensure a targeted organisational alignment plan.
* Design & deliver change interventions to drive the desired behaviour change.
Associated Keywords: Change, Change Management, Communications, Stakeholder Management, HR, Contract, Freelance, Pharma
* Managed change in a complex, matrix organisation.
* Stakeholder management.
* Strong project & change management expertise and strong knowledge of change management principles & methodologies.
* Experience collaborating with EU countries.
* HR background.
Interviews for this position are likely to take place over the next 1-2 weeks so don't hesitate to get in touch if you are interested in this opportunity! All applications are handled confidentially.
Contact Louis Nicol on 0203 019 3987 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this position and others.