A very exciting opportunity has become available for a Mandarin speaking Communications Specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Surrey. Working alongside a global team from their UK office, this person will be managing communication projects with a focus on projects targeted to Chinese-language audiences. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mandarin and English speaker communications professional to shape the Company’s communications and entry into new markets.
• Support the communications strategy to establish the brand of the company in Chinese-speaking markets
• Content development for a range of communications channels
• Point of contact for local media, patient groups and Chinese language enquiries
• Ability to translate and adapt content for local audiences
• Fluent in Mandarin and English
• Ability to communicate technical information
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Diplomatic, tactful and detail-oriented individual willing to acquire knowledge
• Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or life sciences preferable
• 1-2 years' experience minimum managing communication projects
• Exposure to regulated industries and/or public companies is an advantage.
For more details please contact Maria on 0203 019 6046 / firstname.lastname@example.org