We are a leading consulting company looking for a CMC Writer to join our close-knit team and support in a home-based capacity with one of our pharma clients. The ideal candidate would have experience in the development and writing of CMC documents and be capable of taking on an independent position in the business.
Who are we:
We are a leading niche CRO focusing on regulatory support for the pharmaceutical industry. Our experience makes us an invaluable partner to a large proportion of the industry, from top 10 pharma to virtual biotechs. One of our core markets is medical writing and as a result we have developed to be known as one of the leading organisations globally offering consultancy services in this area.
Working as a medical writer in Europe your responsibilities will include:
• Experienced in writing and developing CMC documentation
• Complete writing assignments in a timely manner
• Maintain timelines and workflow of writing assignments
• Practice good internal and external customer service
• Must have at least 3-5 years of industry writing
• The ideal candidate would hold a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. in scientific, medical, clinical discipline
• Strong understanding on regulatory CMC
• Understanding of clinical data
• Exceptional writing skills are a must
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Nicholas Rigden at Meet, please call on 02030195990 or contact the office on +44 203 178 7488. You can also e-mail us directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.