We are a niche pharmaceutical services company who specialise in clinical supply chain management across both investigational and commercial pharmaceutical products. We are looking for an experienced account manager with prior experience in clinical trials and supply chain to join our growing team in a remote based role and support our broad range of pharma and biotech clients.
Who we are:
Our team offers the opportunity to join a truly unique and passionate SME doing ground-breaking work with drug companies across the globe. The team you will be joining is a close-knit team of account managers and client solutions professionals who are all dedicated to building long terms relationships and working to develop our client services across the business. We specialise in supporting our clients though the entire supply chain both pre and post approval partnering with them to overcome any hurdles they are facing.
• Manage and develop selected customer accounts
• Communicate client needs and demands to relevant parties within our business
• Ability to secure goods based on client requirements i.e. single-batch, best dating, documentations, etc
• Identify opportunities to grow existing client accounts; including doing so across our other business units
• Forecast and track client account metrics
• At least 1-year experience in a similar role within clinical trials
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working with shipping cold-chain or temperature sensitive goods
Location: Home based, UK
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Nicholas Rigden at Meet, please call on 0203 019 5990 or contact the office on +44 203 178 7488. You can also e-mail directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.