An exciting long term contract vacancy has become available with a global pharmaceutical company. This position will be responsible for the execution of phase II&III studies within the Oncology Disease/Cell Therapy therapeutic area.
* Work with Clinical Program Managers & Global Clinical Trial Leads to manage EU component of global phase II-III outsourced studies.
* Identify issues and and adapt to changes.
* Interact with cross-functional teams internally & externally to ensure trial progress.
* Manage & serve as primary point of contact for CROs/vendors.
* Contribute to development of study budget and selection of CROs/vendors.
* Maintain study timelines.
* Conduct oversight monitoring visits as required.
* Coordinate & supervise all aspects of a clinical study.
A top 10 Biopharmaceutical company, with approximately 8000 employees spanning across four continents, who seek to develop and commercialise medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With a focus on a variety of therapeutic areas, including HIV, respiratory, cardiovascular and cancer, they seek to improve the quality of life for patients around the world who suffer from life-threatening diseases, with their research and development effort at the largest it has ever been.
* Oncology/Cell Therapy experience essential.
* Must have multinational (preferably EU) clinical trials experience including study management/coordination.
* Monitoring experience highly desirable.
* Thorough knowledge of FDA/EU/ICH GCP regulations.
* Must be able to understand, interpret and explain protocol requirements to others.
* Strong prioritisation, organisation and communication skills.
Interviews are likely to take place over the next couple of weeks so if this opportunity is of interest don't hesitate to apply! All applications are handled confidentially.
Contact Louis Nicol on 0203 019 3987 or email your CV to email@example.com to learn more about this opportunity and others.