This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Senior/Lead CRA who’s looking to move into study management. If successful you will be joining a highly innovative international Biotech holding an extensive pipeline of compounds within the area of Oncology. You will report directly into the senior management team so have all the advantages of a flat hierarchy including short communication lines and fantastic development opportunities.
You will be responsible for managing several international studies, coordinating all outsourced activities, and provide leadership to the study team to ensure compliance with all timelines and quality metrics. You will work closely with the Clinical Program Leaders contributing to the development of study protocol and support study feasibility. This opportunity is in Munich and offers flexible working hours along with minimal travel and several other benefits including highly competitive salary of up to €75,000.
• Management of complex international studies largely within Oncology and Rare disease
• Leadership of outsourced study teams to ensure all pre-set milestones and metrics are achieved
• Development and execution of clinical monitoring plans
• Assisting with the development of study protocol and budgets
• Review of ICF
• 4+ years in clinical research, ideally with experience as a Lead CRA/Local Study Manager
• Excellent knowledge of all ICH-GCP Protocol and any local regulations
• Experience in complex studies such as Oncology or Orphan drugs advantageous
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Fluency in English essential
For further details, please call on +49 304 0817 2730 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.