Are you ready for the next step in your career within Clinical Research?! We are an award-winning Global full-service with a strong focus around our staff. We are now recruiting for an experienced Clinical Trial Manager to join our established Clinical research team based in Munich.
We are a global leader and a therapeutically focused CRO with expertise in the full life-cycle of clinical studies across many therapeutic areas including Oncology, Cardiovascular, Infectious Diseases and even Rare / Orphan Diseases. We offer extensive and bespoke services to our clients which include leading Global Pharmaceutical and Biotech organisations.
We invest heavily in the training, development and promotion of our staff which has led to excellent staff retention. We also provide our staff the flexibility, expertise and support to move their careers in the right direction.
This role will include, but is not restricted to:
• Managing multiple clinical trials including global studies
• Manage the conduct of clinical trials from design through to close-out
• Management and interaction of sponsors
• Leading a team of CRAs and clinical research staff
• Budget and timeline management
• Approximately 5 years’ experience within Clinical studies
• Experience within trial management/project management
• Experience within a CRO / Pharma
• Life-science degree
For further details, please call on +44 203 019 5995 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.