Clinical Research Associate II (CRA II) – Niche Oncology Focused CRO- Fast Tracked Progression
Opportunity to join a world leading midsized CRO who are looking to grow their UK clinical operations team by offering a full service CRA II.
Here you will get the chance to work on multiple exciting projects, with the responsibility of managing the full life cycle - from start-up through to close out and submissions. My client offers therapeutic experience tailored to your preference along with great long-term development into a more senior role. This mid-sized CRO offers a personable and family friendly environment with manageable metrics and low site visits, where CRAs can focus on high quality monitoring visits.
• Site identification and close out visits.
• Retraining staff where necessary.
• Site interactions – investigator/Sponsors.
• Monitor and maintain compliance with ICH-GCP and applicable international and local regulations.
• Client focused approach to work.
• Flexible with respect to work assignments and new learning.
• Ability to successfully work in a (‘virtual’) team environment.
Education and experience:
• Site Management experience or equivalent experience in clinical research, with understanding of clinical trials methodology and terminology.
• 2 years minimum CRA experience
• Degree in biological science, pharmacy, or other health-related discipline preferred (or equivalent nursing qualification or other equivalent experience).
If this role sounds of interest, please reach out to me directly on 020 3019 3992 or email@example.com
My client is experiencing a high volume of applications as this is a niche role with a focus on Oncology therapeutic area. So, please reach out as soon as possible.