A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ambitious CRAs and SCRAs to join a large-size global CRO renown in the industry for its training programs and career development opportunities. Within this role, you would be working on ground-breaking studies and you will be at the forefront of drug discovery while receiving fantastic opportunities to grow into more senior roles.
Interested in knowing more? Call Margherita Pastorino at 02030193981 or send your CV to email@example.com
My client is a global, award-winning CRO, partnering with both large-size pharmaceutical companies, as well as small and exciting biotechs.
They are currently undergoing a period of massive growth and are looking for skilled CRAs/SCRAs interested in growing together with the company and who are not afraid to take on new responsibilities in order to step into more senior roles.
- Perform site visits (avg8-10) ensuring compliance to GCP-ICH
- Manage site initiation and closeout activities
- Maintains a working knowledge of ICH/GCP Guidelines
- May provide training or mentorship to more junior level CRA
- Minimum 18 months' experience in independent clinical monitoring
- Experience in monitoring oncology preferred, but not essential
- Good knowledge of ICH-GCP and relevant regulations
- Full driving license
Interested? Call Margherita Pastorino at 02030193981 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org