Suitable for a Clinical Research Associate I (CRAI) or Clinical Research Associate II (CRAII) who is fluent in German and English. Fantastic opportunity to take the next step up in your career with a global CRO committed to progressing their employees.
We are a Global Top CRO, and we are looking for a Clinical Research Associate who has a passion and enthusiasm for producing high-quality innovative work.
We are an industry leading organisation with a large presence in Europe. We are officially recognised through winning multiple awards for our innovative approach. Our quality-over-quantity methods ensure you are not overworked and can consistently deliver high quality work, ensuing you have a great work-life balance. You will be joining a highly skilled and ambitious Clinical team, with the opportunity to work across a range of Clinical Studies at the forefront of the industry with research particularly focused on Oncology and CNS studies. We will allow the right candidate to take the lead on studies, and will guide you towards progression in your career. You can expect highly competitive benefits including a company car and regulated travel allowance.
• Full Monitoring responsibilities to ensure trials operate in adherence to all ICH-GCP and internal SOPs
• Site management
• Assisting with study protocol design
• All types of monitoring visit
• Regulated monitoring schedule (under 40% travel)
• Min 2 years independent monitoring experience
• Fluent in German, good knowledge of English
• Profound knowledge of all ICH-GCP Protocol and any local regulations
• Ability to work from home within Germany
For further details, please call on +44 203 019 6013 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.