A unique opportunity has arisen for a Clinical project Manager to work for an exciting growing company based in Wavre. You would be fully in charge of projects, managing them from start to finish and have the chance to influence decisions around clinical plans.
Interested to learn more? Call Margherita Pastorino at +32 25886917 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We are:
We are a growing, dynamic company based in Wavre, collaborating with a number of different pharmaceutical companies on exciting products. Here we pride ourselves of valuing our staff, and that's why you will have the chance to influence decisions and quickly see your ideas come to life.
- Responsible for management and delivery of clinical plans
- Autonomously manage trials from start to finish
- Act as primary contact with the sponsors
- Protocol and study report writing
Location, Wavre, fully office based
- Min 4 years' experience as a Clinical Project Manager
- Experience in managing all areas of a clinical project
- Lead of cross-functional teams
- Experience in protocol writing
Call Margherita Pastorino at +32 25886917 or send your CV to email@example.com