My client continues to grow at a rapid pace with challenging and exciting opportunities!
We are looking for experienced Clinical Operations Managers who are looking to influence a companies global expansion. In this role you will have the opportunity to sit on the senior leadership team and make strategic decisions!
As a niche CRO they are able to offer a dynamic role ranging from budget management to operational support!
If you are looking to have a wider scope of responsibilities and work directly with the Managing Director this could be the role for you!
• Advisory responsibilities on Senior leadership team
• Oversight of national and global trials
• Strategic decision maker on company growth
• Budget management on a global scale
• Operational support
• 5 Years Clinical Operation management experience
• Line Management experience
• Managed budgets on a national level
• Sponsor Management experience
• Global management of projects preferred
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Jack Lynch a at Meet, please call +44203 019 3998. You can also e-mail us directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.