Data Manager, IT Project Manager, Database Programmer
A long-term 12-month contract has become available for an experienced Data Manager with a background in Oncology and project management. You will be working at one of the world’s top Pharmaceutical companies, working completely remote based, responsible for delivering the data tools to support internal teams for oncology focused drug projects.
Please note this position is entirely remote working based anywhere in the UK.
With the oncology portfolio continuing to grow, the Oncology Biometrics group is now searching for a Clinical Information Data Manager – you will become part of the US Oncology Information Practice team - working across multiple cross-functional teams and the IT department to streamline internal and external data sources.
- Deliver front end development and UX design (D3.js, React, Angular).
- Working in a tool production environment - supporting long term maintenance.
- Managing multiple Oncology trials.
- Using multiple techniques, such as text mining, data visualization, competitor - intelligence and bench marking.
- Continuous improvement and influence strategy.
Sitting within the world’s leading players in the pharmaceutical industry, this company continue to develop and offer a magnitude of innovative medicines onto market, ranging from Oncology to Cardiovascular, Respiratory, and more therapeutic areas. With a global reach employing over 50,000 people over 30 countries, they provide a network of expertise. They also have a strong base of contractors, with over 800+ at their UK sites, and so are viewed as an essential asset to their business model.
This position would be suitable for an experienced consultant with a strong understanding of Oncology drug development.
- At least 5 years Pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Good knowledge of ontologies, taxonomies, and knowledge-graphs.
- Strong Oncology background.
- Clinical trial experience.
- Project Management tools - Agile.
Contract Length – 6-months.
Location – UK - Remote
Rate Circa: 50 per hour
They are looking to shortlist candidates in the next coming days and so do not hesitate to apply.
Please contact Keeley Munday on 02030196022 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org