This established, top 10 CRO offers excellent training & career development. They have a fantastic global footprint and an exclusive portfolio of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical clients that they work with for a number of cutting-edge clinical studies.
Overview: Working as an integral part of the biometrics team, your responsibilities will include:
• Managing timelines of requirements along the biometric/study projects for multiple clients.
• Planning for success by adapting your skills to the needs of the project.
• Setting the standard of working to high quality to your global study team colleagues.
• Taking responsibility for coordinating junior managers.
• Establishing and implementing innovative approaches to issue resolution.
• Liaising with senior management to update on study progress and discuss issue resolution.
• Closely liaising with biostatisticians to coordinate data arrangement.
• Strong Data Standardisation experience within a Clinical Study Environment.
• Previous experience in working in a CRO environment is preferred but not required.
• An innovative approach to project management – always seeking to improve the running of clinical trials from a data management point of view.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• A relevant educational background.