Due to double digit growth my client – a leading healthcare consultancy that support a wide range of pharmaceutical businesses is further investing in their international customer base by recruiting a Business Development Manager to the commercial team.
They are an established leader in aiding the development and commercialisation of pharmaceutical products by evaluating scientific evidence helping their clients to validate decisions in bringing their products and services to the market.
• Responsible for the targeted growth of the global customer base
• Developing a business development plan within the geographical responsibility that identifies opportunities and defines priorities, tactics and resources required to drive sustainable growth.
• Supporting the internal global teams in profiling business opportunities and developing an integrated strategy for market penetration.
• Introduce services through understanding the needs of the individual customer
• Establishing external relationships building on their established network of market access and HEOR professionals
As a business they offer a highly competitive salary, a strong working culture, performance related rewards, gym membership, support with further qualifications, health insurance and pension.
• Previous experience in business development within HEOR or market access
• Flexibility on travel
• Existing network of market access and health economics professionals
If you are interested in finding out more, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me on email@example.com