We are a global CRO looking for an Associate Director Medical Writing to join our close-knit team and take on a leadership role within our business in a home-based capacity. This is a newly created role that we see as an integral part of the future of our growth over the coming years, working with our base of biotech clients.
We are a leading full service CRO with our experience making us an invaluable partner to a large proportion of the industry, from top 10 pharma to virtual biotechs. One of our core markets is medical writing and as a result we have developed to be known as one of the leading organisations globally offering consultancy services in this area.
Working as a medical writer in Europe your responsibilities will include:
• Manage and provide leadership to European Writing team
• Work with senior leadership to create and implement European business strategy
• Manage resource planning and identifying needs
• Support colleague on development and progression
Ideal for an experienced Medical Writing Manager who is looking to further their career within an exciting global CRO
• Must have at least 4+ years of industry regulatory writing and clinical medical writing experience
• The ideal candidate would hold a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. in scientific, medical, clinical discipline
• Experience in regulatory submissions (clinical study reports) presented to regulatory authorities a plus
• Management experience a bonus
• Understanding of clinical data
• Exceptional writing skills are a must
Commutable locations: Europe – Home based
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Nicholas Rigden at Meet, please call on +44 (0) 2030195990. You can also e-mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.