We are a leading global pharmaceutical company who are looking for an Associate Director Medical Affairs to join our ophthalmology business and help lead the business in the build up to launches in the coming years. The ideal candidate should have a strong medical affairs background (including field-based experience) and have experience in leading teams.
Who are we:
We are a leading global pharmaceutical company with a broad portfolio of established and pipeline products and will be looking for you to lead, develop and implement medical affairs strategy on our pipeline ophthalmologic products in the build up to upcoming launches. To all our employees we offer longevity and a commitment to support your career development in a direction that inspires you.
• Implementation of country medical affairs activities and ensuring adherence to global MA strategies
• Development and roll out of product launch strategies
• Growth of relationships and partnerships with healthcare community
• Leadership of field based MSL team
• Cross functional working with Sales, Marketing, Regulatory, Market Access, HEOR, Clinical Development and Clinical Operations
• MD, Pharmacist, Dentist, PhD or MSc
• Previous medical affairs experience essential (clinical experience a bonus)
• Charismatic leader with track record of team’s success
• Strong understanding of and exposure to drug life cycle management, R&D and Medical affairs in the Pharma industry
• Ophthalmology experience a bonus but not essential
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Nicholas Rigden at Meet, please call on 02030195990 or contact the office on +44 203 178 7488. You can also e-mail us directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.