Associate Director position for a global independent medical communications agency.
As a full-service, global healthcare communications agency, they deliver communication planning, publications, medical meetings, digital programmes, health economic and regulatory services to a wide range of international pharmaceutical company clients across multiple therapy areas. They have grown steadily over the last 20 years, now with 180 employees globally.
- Lead/direct client accounts with responsibility for overall client service and financial delivery, identifying opportunities to increase the level of business.
- Work with senior colleagues to identify and win new business to achieve financial objectives.
- Lead initiatives that contribute to sustainable growth through identifying and developing new
- Provide strategic guidance to clients and to internal account teams.
- Develop strong long-term working relationships with client teams and their partners to provide coherent, high quality client service.
- Contribute to own accounts through hands-on management of the client and, where appropriate, liaison with opinion leaders.
- Use experience to provide high-level support for clients, demonstrating commercial insight and strategic thinking to add value and become a partner for advice and planning.
- Previous experience in a medical communications agency required
- Team leadership skills
- Business development work - pitch and proposals
- Science degree required
- 0203 019 6039