Contract Associate Director Clinical Development, Clinical Director, Global Project Lead, Senior Clinical Project Manager, Pharmaceutical, Cambridgeshire, Oncology.
A new opening has become available for a long-term, 12-month contract/freelance opportunity for an established clinical research professional (AD Clinical Development) to join this Global, renowned Pharmaceutical company.
You will be joining the Global Oncology function, responsible for managing multiple oncology studies, both interventional and observational, from the operational study start to, implementation and closure.
The position will suit an experienced Clinical Project Lead/Manager consultant with solid experience in managing oncology clinical studies.
Sitting within the world’s leading players in the pharmaceutical industry, this company continue to develop and offer a magnitude of innovative medicines onto market, ranging from Oncology to Cardiovascular, Respiratory, and more therapeutic areas. With a global reach employing over 50,000 people over 30 countries, they provide a network of expertise. They also have a strong base of contractors, with over 800+ at their UK sites, and so are viewed as an essential asset to their business model.
Chance to join this top-10 Global Pharma on an initial contract basis, paying a competitive daily rate. The position will be based at their Cambridgeshire site (currently remote until further notice).
• Leading multi-disciplinary and multi-national study delivery teams in the planning and delivery of oncology studies.
• Lead study related change management within business strategy.
• Ensure compliance with SOPs as well as international and local regulations.
• Lead and manage study stakeholders and CROs.
Searching for someone who has proven background in learning and development, preferably within the Pharmaceutical sector - although this is not essential.
• Strong clinical operations background 6+ years.
• Strong project management experience 4+ years.
• Good knowledge of oncology therapy area.
• Sound understanding of international guidelines within the drug development industry.
Location – Cambridgeshire (remote currently).
Length – 12-months with potential extension.
Rate: Circa 650 per day.
Looking for those who can ideally start within the next 4 weeks, looking to shortlist and interview in the coming week apply below now.
Please contact Keeley Munday on 02030196022 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org