Exciting long-term contract vacancy with a global pharmaceutical company. This position will be responsible for pharmacovigilance alliance and project management support for Licensing & Acquisition activities for the PV Business Development Team.
-12-month contract (possible extension)
- Cambridge offices (with home-based working)
- Competitive rate
- Lead assigned projects.
- Track & manage issues related to Due Diligence.
- Provide support to stakeholders across the business.
- Promote awareness & understanding of relevant PV related Licensing processes and deliverables.
- Ensure effective collaboration and critical inputs with key internal/external interfaces.
- Contribute to the overall management and oversight of the PV Quality System.
- Participate in the development and implementation of strategic outsourcing activities.
A leading pharmaceutical company, with over 60,000 employees worldwide, who have invested billions into R&D to push the boundaries of science and improve the lives of patients in need.
This company has exciting ambitions this year to become the leader in drug development and provide aid to over 200 million
- 10 years' experience within pharmacovigilance.
- 5 years' experience in lead/project management role.
- Alliance/vendor/third party/stakeholder management.
- Experience with strategy and risk assessment.
- Global experience.
Contact Keeley Munday on 02030196022 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org