Account Manager position for an independent, boutique medical communications agency.
- Independent medical communications agency
- Offices in London and Oxford (but offering fully remote working)
- The main therapy areas they work on include oncology, cardiovascular and fertility
In this role, you will:
- Work on a range of medical education projects - meetings, advisory boards, digital work (MSL tools, virtual meetings, websites)
- Work on a variety of accounts at one time
- Liaise with pharmaceutical clients and ensure that you meet their expectations
- Manage budgets / finances and timelines
- Salary of £30,000-£42,000
- Working from home flexibility
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme
- + others
Previous experience in a medical communications agency is required (2/3+ years).
A science degree is required (BSc, MSc or PhD).
- 0203 019 6039