A leading, global healthcare PR agency with their office in London are looking for an Account Manager.
As an Account Manager, you will successfully liaise with clients on achieving objectives and manages large projects and multiple accounts simultaneously. You will have an active role in team management and responsibilities.
You will be working across a range of projects (media, congresses, issues management, digital and social media, patient advocacy, disease awareness and internal communications) and therapy areas include Oncology, immunology, Rare Disease, Diabetes and Neurology.
• Campaign planning, development, and management.
• Developing and maintaining client relationships across multiple accounts.
• Account profitability and revenue management.
• Evidence of media, influencer, and stakeholder networks.
• Effectively managing new business leads.
• Line management and team development.
• 3 years of experience working in a healthcare communications agency.
• In-depth knowledge of global healthcare environments.
• Experience of line management and developing a team.
• Ability to think creatively and have strong media relations skills and the ability to
• Excellent client relationship builder.
Perks and Benefits:
• 30 days holiday (26 days + bday + Xmas closure)
• 4 headspace days
• Flexible hours and location
• £50/month wellbeing allowance
• ‘Wellbeing’ perks such as virtual pod lunches, quarterly wellbeing packages and free
membership to the Headspace app
020 3019 5953