An innovative, global communications agency with offices in London and Macclesfield are looking for an Account Manager.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of multiple key accounts, on time and in budget. You will be working across a variety of therapy areas including immunology, cardiovascular, rare diseases, infectious diseases.
• Manage the delivery of key accounts.
• Ensure client expectations are exceeded.
• To project manage advisory panels, symposia, congress attendance, client visits and medical education Programmes.
• Track expenditure on all projects.
• To build a strong relationship with clients and be a key point of contact.
• Client Services (Three years preferred)
• Experience in a Medical Communications Agency
• A science degree
Perks and Benefits:
• Remote working.
• Pension Scheme.
• 29 days off (25 annual leave, 3 days at Christmas and 1 celebration day)
• Private family health and dental cover.
• Season Ticket Loans.
• Discretionary bonus scheme and regular incentive schemes
• Access to an employee discount platform with offers at 900+ retailers.
For more information contact:
0202 019 6039