Do you have a proven track record in leading accounts in medical communications? Could you offer more than your current role allows – new ideas, new ways of working, leading client accounts, and enhance our digital offerings? If so, we can offer you opportunities in a forward-thinking, flexible, friendly and dynamic agency.
As a full-service, global healthcare communications agency, they deliver communication planning, publications, medical meetings, digital programmes, health economic and regulatory services to a wide range of international pharmaceutical company clients across multiple therapy areas. They have grown steadily over the last 10 years, adding new clients and talented new staff every year; they are proud that the clients they worked with at their inception in 2005 continue to work with them.
- Lead/direct client accounts with responsibility for overall client service and financial delivery,
identifying opportunities to increase the level of business.
- Work with senior colleagues to identify and win new business to achieve financial objectives.
- Lead initiatives that contribute to sustainable growth through identifying and developing new
- Provide strategic guidance to clients and to internal account teams.
- Develop strong long-term working relationships with client teams and their partners to provide
coherent, high quality client service.
- Contribute to own accounts through hands-on management of the client and, where appropriate,
liaison with opinion leaders.
- Use experience to provide high-level support for clients, demonstrating commercial insight and
strategic thinking to add value and become a partner for advice and planning.
Must have experience of leadership, management and commercial operations in a medical
communication agency or pharmaceutical company.
Key skills include:
- Demonstrable track-record of high level client service expertise, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven team leadership skills, including the ability to mentor and motivate less experienced staff.
- Budget development and financial management.
- Proven business development skills, including pitch and proposal work.
- 0203 019 6039