Exciting opportunity for an Account Director with an award winning Healthcare PR agency based in London.
This agency is part of one of the leading healthcare networks in the industry and have grown from strength to strength. Aside from their London office, they also have bases in the US, Canada and APAC. Their client base includes top leading pharmaceutical and medical devices companies. Opportunity to work across a broad range of therapy areas from Oncology, HIV, Rare Diseases to Immunology and Diabetes.
Work-life balance is something which is truly appreciated and valued by them and they have a great social life and culture.
• Client Service – develop and maintain strong client relationships across multiple accounts with members of the PR, Marketing, Medical and Regulatory teams.
• Account direction – lead creative and innovative healthcare communication strategies which fully reflect client objectives, direct the account team, oversee the financial status, ensure appropriate resourcing of accounts and that all written communication adheres to the agency style.
• People Management – set expectations, create supportive learning culture, assist recruitment and inductions.
• Business Management – demonstrate understanding of overall business, contribute and participate in divisional management, assist with the development and delivery of the divisional plan.
• New Business – assist with new leads and development of the pitch, identify new business opportunities
• Senior Account Management/ Account Director experience in Healthcare Comms Agency
• Global ethical pharma experience is essential
• Degree or of Graduate calibre – Life Sciences preferred
• Excellent people management, leadership, project management skills
• A true passion for the healthcare industry, with in-depth knowledge of healthcare environments
To discuss this role in more detail in confidence please call Maria Fernandez on 02030196046, alternatively email on firstname.lastname@example.org