Our client is an award winning Top 10 global Pharmaceutical company actively searching within the Biometrics team for an experienced Analytics Tool Developer. Your specific role here will be to work across the Advanced Analytics centre and Quantitative Solutions, implementing using both scientific and technical skills to implement new software tools.
This role is on a 12-month contract basis, offering entire home based flexibility on a range of projects.
• Trial design and analysis.
• Network Meta-Analyses and Data Visualisations.
• Technical expertise on tool development.
• Apply relevant methodology and enforce project standards.
• BSc or Post Graduate Qualification in computer science, Biostatistics, Mathematics or related subjects.
• Extensive experience in the full life-cycle software development: Programming, Modelling, Simulation and Statistical Programming (R, Python, Java).
• Understanding of Algorithm Design, development, optimisation, scalability and application.
• Wide understanding of the clinical drug development within the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Agile Project Management experience.
• Pharmaceutical Background
If you are interested, then please contact Keeley Munday on +44 (0) 203 019 6022 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion around this.