Suitable for: Regulatory Operations: Regulatory Data Manager, Regulatory Intelligence, Regulatory Manager.
An award-winning leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company is seeking a new Regulatory Affairs Manager (data intelligence) to join on a 12-month contract basis.
They require an experienced Regulatory Manager, who is expert in regulatory intelligence and data management, as this is a technical role.
Your specific role here will be to develop in-house ROW regulatory intelligence database. This position requires strong IT skills, as well as in depth Pharmaceutical industry knowledge.
You will be required to work onsite at their Cambridge offices in a full-time position.
- Regulatory Affairs Manager/Data Manager/ Regulatory Intelligence.
- 12-month contract.
- Competitive rates (to be discussed).
- Project oversite of data collection and other key stages.
- Identify and prevent inconsistencies between user/ data providers.
- Coordination of migration phase.
- Oversite of post deployment phase.
- At least 3 years Pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Project Management skills.
- Data Management experience: SMEs, Affiliates, Hubs and Distributions.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent communication.
- Working knowledge of ROW.
If you are interested in finding out more, then please contact Keeley Munday on 02030196022 or email keeley@peoplewithchemistry for a confidential conversation.