Meet is thrilled to be working with an independent Global Medical Communications agency that focused across Promotional Medical Education, Medical Affairs, and Commercial Communications. They're in an exciting place as an agency and are growing due to new business as well as organic growth. The agency is looking for a talented VP, Scientific Services to join the team and take the medical department to the next level. As VP, Scientific Services you will be responsible for overseeing the medical department, leading the development of scientifically sound materials, as well as act as a strategic lead with clients. Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? If so, apply today!
You will also be responsible for;
- Leading a scientific team across various clients & brands, and champion the scientific integrity of deliverables created for clients.
- As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for leading the scientific strategy, assisting in development of content, and ensuring all content is scientifically sound.
- You will also be responsible for training and mentoring the medical team to ensure the team is delivering quality projects on time and within budget.
- You will need to act as a mentor and leader to the scientific team and identify opportunities for growth and career development across the team.
- You will serve as a key client contact and work with the client to develop scientific strategies that align with client and brand goals.
- Engaging in client interaction including running teleconferences and client meetings, answering questions regarding content, attend meetings, and demonstrate knowledge of content
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Vanessa Eatz at Meet, call on 646-517-0302 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
- 8+ years’ experience working in a medical communications agency
- PhD, PharmD, or MD in Biomedical or Biomolecular Sciences
- Experience managing a team
- Experience creating and executing successful business pitches
- Strong experience working in high science preferred
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills, as well as attention to detail,
- Ability to manage time effectively and good multi-tasker