Meet is thrilled to be working with a dynamic independent full-service healthcare advertising agency that is actively hiring an VP, Management Supervisor. This agency is known for is strong culture, dynamic team atmosphere, where they leave egos at the door. This agency introduces a fresh perspective, innovative branding, and advanced capabilities to foster brand development and craft impactful customer interactions. Within the business, there exists an unparalleled expertise in brand strategy, communication, and engagement. This empowers their clients to cultivate significantly meaningful relationships with customers, pushing their brands to new heights. This agency is hiring a VP, Management Supervisor to lead a brand new team, where you will be tasked with leading a blockbuster US & Global Rare Disease account.
In this role you will also be responsible for;
- Overseeing both the US and Global Rare Disease account, strategically managing activities across both Patient and HCP audiences.
- Prioritizing patient engagement, recognizing the importance of the patient in the healthcare journey.
- Fostering strong relationships with Healthcare Professionals (HCP) while maintaining a patient-centric approach.
- Demonstrating a team player mentality, with an emphasis on collaboration and no tolerance for egos.
- Leading strategic brand discussions and developing comprehensive brand plans.
- Showcasing digital fluency to stay abreast of industry trends and advancements.
- Possess expertise in rare diseases to navigate the complexities of the competitive space.
- Focus on team building and contribute to the development of team members.
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Vanessa Eatz at Meet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss more about this opportunity in confidence.
- 10+ years of experience working in a Healthcare Advertising agency.
- Proven experience in strategic account management, preferably in rare diseases.
- Strong strategic thinking capabilities with a focus on business acumen.
- Excellent client relationship skills and the ability to lead strategic brand discussions.
- Digital fluency and a keen understanding of digital marketing in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated success in team building and people development.
- Passion for patient engagement and a mix of experience with both patients and HCPs.