Meet’s innovative and fast-growing client has engaged us on an exciting new search for a talented Stability Manager! You will be responsible for managing stability studies and data analysis of preclinical and clinical development projects. You will have the opportunity to join a growing biotech organization with a robust pipeline of vaccines to combat infectious diseases across the globe. They are well-funded and offer comprehensive benefits.
- Manage stability studies on development and clinical projects at CROs/CDMOs/CTLs globally.
- Creating and managing stability databases using JMP, conducting complex data analysis, reporting to teams across functions
- Manage systems across deviations, CAPAs, change controls for stability
- PhD or Master's with 5-10 years of industry experience.
- Strong understanding of analytical chemistry and stability testing, preferably for biologics programs
- Experienced with JMP software and various statistical programs for stability study management
- Solid understanding of regulatory guidelines and submissions.
- Ability to work with CMOs globally