Study Start Up Specialist II - Top 5 CRO - Career Progression - Spain
A fresh, exciting opportunity has opened for a Study Start Up Specialist II to work at a Top 5 CRO. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that offers great training programs in order to support the career development of their employees, and an impeccable onboarding process!
Being such a reputable top five CRO with 30 years in the industry, this company has compassionate values with an emphasis on diversity, inclusion and a patient first culture. With a recent investment there will be several opportunities for growth and development in the future.
Extensive prior clinical study start-up experience is required.
In this role, during the start-up phase, you will be the direct point of contact with assigned sites, and you will be accountable for quality and delivery.
- Start-Up (from site identification through pre-initiation).
- Build relationships with investigators and site staff.
- Conduct, drive and manage country specific feasibility and/or site prequalification and qualification activities.
- Actively participate in Investigator and other external or internal meetings and audits & regulatory inspections as required.
- Experience in clinical study start up.
- Science degree preferred.
- Able to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and achieve project timelines.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Please do not hesitate to apply as this opportunity has a fast-paced interview process. Full details are available upon application. Applications are handled in line with GDPR guidelines.
If this role interests you, please reach out to me directly on 020 3019 5987 or Stephanie@peoplewithchemistry.com
Find out more about Stephanie and Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com