I am excited to be partnered with a top client of mine on their search for a sharp Senior Scientific Director to join their ever-growing team! This agency is independently owned, has a global presence and speacilizes within the Medical Afairs and Promotional Medical Education spaces. The team boasts a client roster of blue-chip pharma's + emerging biotech's and are proud to offer their client a full-service agency capability whist executing an unparalleled, boutique agency service.
As Senior Scientific Director, you will be the lead and oversight of your designated accounts. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, whilst working in a dynamic work environment with a great team where your career can thrive and grow - Apply below or reach out directly to learn more.
The ideal candidate with reside within commutable distance to the office in NYC or Yardley, PA!
- Serve as the scientific lead; actively providing scientific and communication support in commercial and scientific affairs to direct line reports
- Daily point of contact for clients, building confidence in the agencies service and ensuring a high level of scientific and strategic partnership
- Act as the leading provision of scientific input with clients and accounts, working with the team(s) across both accounts, to ensure that client communication strategies are understood and actioned by scientific, editorial and account teams
- Support new business development and assist and encourage organic growth of existing accounts by identifying gaps in services or product offering to existing clients and accounts
- Remain up-to-date with emerging market trends and upkeep a thorough understanding and expertise of assigned therapeutic landscapes.
- A higher education degree - PhD, MD, PharmD - required
- A minimum of 8 years' working within the Medical Communications space, with a focus in Promotional/ Commercial.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to interact effectively across boundaries using influencing and relationship building skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with the ability to prioritize and make tradeoffs to achieve goals
Please contact Kristyn Coldewey on +1 646-810-6069 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more about this opportunity.