Senior Manager, Clinical Quality Assurance – Niche Biotech
Join a niche Biotech as the GCP Expert – we are in the midst of a thrilling period of growth, fueled by continual positive clinical study results. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking therapies for unmet medical needs.
- Fully Remote: full flexibility to work from across the US
- Package: competitive salary, bonus and long-term incentives
- Mission-Driven: be part of a dedicated team developing life-changing therapies
Who We’re Looking For
Are you an experienced Clinical QA professional with a proven track record of leading quality audit programs, managing vendor relationships, and ensuring GCP and GxP compliance? If so, we want to hear from you.
As the Manager/Sr. Manager, Clinical QA you will be responsible for:
- Implementing and managing GCP QA audit program
- Preparing for and conducting QA audits including investigator site audits
- Collaborating with other functions including Clinical Operations
- Managing relationships with CROs and other vendors
- 3+ years of GCP Quality Assurance expertise
- Experience in conducting audits as a lead auditor
- Pharma / Biotech / CRO background
- Life-science degree or equivalent
What We Offer:
As the Manager/Sr. Manager, Clinical Quality Assurance, you will be the principal GCP expert, and in return, we offer a competitive salary, bonus, long-term incentives, and the freedom of fully remote work.
If you are interested in finding out more, the full job description and company details are available when you apply, please apply below. This role is being managed by Guled Samatar at Meet, please call me on 646 582 3675 or e-mail me directly at email@example.com to discuss this in confidence.