Senior CRA - Top 5 CRO - Incredible Progression Route - Sponsor Dedicated - Remote working
Clinical Research Associate, CRA, Senior CRA, Senior Clinical Research Associate
Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the leading CRO companies. This CRO offers strong personalized training programs and individualized roles tailored to suit your preferences and work style.
The opportunity is Sponsor dedicated which allows you to be closer to the science, leading to a better work-life balance due the focus on quality over quantity. Working in this capacity also supports the transition into a headcount Pharma role.
This CRA position will allow you to really take the next steps in your career by putting you on the clear-cut track to CTM, after only 12 months in a position you can apply for a new role or a new department, dependent on performance.
The salaries are typically above market value of up to €65,000 depending on experience and skill set and the site visits lie within the normal market standard (4-6 monthly).
As a Senior CRA, you will have the privilege of acting as the primary site contact and site manager within all phases of a clinical study as well as taking on the general overall responsibilities of allocated sites.
You will need to have incredibly strong site relationships and perform monitoring activities in compliance with ICH-GCP, Sponsor SOPs, Local Laws & Regulations, Protocol, Site Monitoring Plan and associated documents.
- Identify, select, initiate, and close investigation trials for clinical studies
- Ensuring adherence to applicable regulations and ICH-GCP Principles
- Working independently co-ordinate all activities for setting up and monitoring a study, completing accurate study status reports, and maintaining study documentation
- Dealing with sponsor generated queries efficiently and taking responsibility for study cost efficiency
- University degree in medicine, science or equivalent
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Experience/ understanding of ICH-GCP guidelines and the ability to review and evaluate medical data
- Good social skills and thus able to deal with queries promptly
- Excellent communication and written skills (English, French and Dutch)