Hiring type: Permanent
Start: ASAP (but happy with 3 months’ notice period)
Looking to join an established Healthcare Communications agency who are part of a global communications network? Well listen up!
This global agency, with 7 offices worldwide, are looking for talent, like yourself, to join their growing team. They offer a range of exposure across projects including data comms, disease awareness, internal comms, patient advocacy, corporate comms, digital and social, congresses, and more. If it’s therapeutic areas you’re looking to gain more experience on, they work on HIV, oncology, women’s health, rare diseases, vaccines, med devices, diabetes, and more.
Whether you’re an Account Manager looking to take the next step in your career, or a Senior Account Manager looking for a change, find out more about the role and apply now!
The Senior Account Manager is the person that keeps the account and account team on track. You will be managing the junior team members to keep projects moving on time, and on budget. You will also be taking a proactive role in new business development and the growth of your current clients, making intelligent suggestions to senior team members for counsel and input prior to clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Campaign planning and management
- Establish and maintain relationships with key journalists, bloggers, and other communications representing client market sectors
- Client relationship management
- Line managing and support their development & progression within the agency
- Maintain a comprehensive and current understanding of the media, current affairs, client organisations, let market sectors, and the agencies business propositions
- Networking and business development
Key experience and skills required for this role are:
- A passion for the healthcare industry, with outstanding, in-depth knowledge to UK, EU, and global healthcare environments
- A talented networker, with excellent industry contacts
- Able to produce work consistently high standard
- A clear entrepreneurial spirit, always considering how we can further strengthen and grow the business
- Ambitious, creative, energetic, and curious, with outstanding written and verbal communications skills
Some benefits include:
- Flexible working
- Great work life balance
- Learning & development programme
- Performance development programme
- Personal travel allowance
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Friday early finish
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Apply now or contact Jeanine Stephenson directly:
020 3019 5996