Meet is excited to be partnering with a full-service healthcare communications agency that partners with some of the most transformative clients and brands in pharma, with a focus on specialty brands! Known for having strong strategic and creative capabilities, this company boasts an impressive roster of industry figures who each bring their own breadth of experience to the table.
They are seeking a Senior Account Executive with strong HCP experience, ideally within the oncology and/or rare disease spaces, although all therapy categories are welcomed. Candidates can be either fully remote from anywhere in the US. If this sounds like the right fit for you, please read more below!
- Support growing teams of account managers; act as an approachable and knowledgeable team member with a success-driven mindset.
- Lead day-to-day with and collaborate with account and project management staff.
- Oversee workload that includes dynamic and creative projects including strategy, digital, social, etc.
- Schedule and lead meetings with key clients to align company goals and expectations.
- Participate in business development activities to ensure that client relationships are up to company best practices and standards.
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Lily Butt at Meet, please email email@example.com if you would like to discuss more about this opportunity in confidence.
- 3-4 years of healthcare advertising agency experience
- Must have HCP pharma comms experience
- Oncology and or rare disease experience is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field