Our client is a medical education administration start-up that specializes in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. The recipient of several accreditation awards, our client is known for having an exciting culture that encourages success and world betterment. Despite their small size, our client services a wide range of therapeutic areas from immunology to dermatology.
They are seeking a Scientific Director to provide technical expertise for multiple programs. If you’re interested in joining an exciting team of communications professionals, apply below!
- Manage instructional design, content development, and vendor outreach activities.
- Provide scientific expertise for a wide range of therapeutic areas, leveraging a strong technical skillset to identify needs and close gaps.
- Write, edit, and review medical education content to ensure that key performance indicators are being met.
- Identify new business opportunities and communicate the need for educational services to potential stakeholders.
- Work crossfunctionally with project managers and medical editors to ensure quality and best practices.
- Three or more years of experience as a medical writer or medical educator at a communications agency is required.
- Medical or scientific qualifications such as a RPh/PharmD, MD, PhD, or NP/PA are highly preferred.
Full job description and company details available upon application. This position is managed by Kristyn Coldewey at Meet Recruitment. Email email@example.com to discuss the position further.