We are a leader in RNA-targeted therapy, pioneering new markets and changing standards of care with our novel antisense technology. We currently have three marketed medicines and a premier late-stage pipeline highlighted by industry-leading cardiovascular and neurological franchises.
We are building upon our innovative research and drug development excellence to provide greater value to patients, and we are looking to hire a Senior Scientist of Analytical Development & QC.
• Conduct routine and non-routine analysis of raw and starting material samples
• Review analytical data for compliance to SOPs
• Assemble and document data for quality review
• Present and participate in internal and external scientific meetings
• Revise SOPs as needed, e.g., analytical methods, equipment procedures, and material specifications
• Applies knowledge of cGMP and GLP
•BS degree in Biology, Chemistry, or a related field
•2+ years of experience in an analytical development or quality control role
•Practical knowledge of HPLC, MS, and GC, including the operation of instrumentation
•Familiarity with GMP requirements, with hands-on GMP experience preferred
•Experience following SOPs and recording data in laboratory notebooks or data collection forms
Reach out to learn more: