Quality Manager – Dynamic MedTech business – Competitive Package
Suitable for: Quality Officer, Quality Specialist, Quality consultant, Quality Manager
Are you looking to start a new role with a fast-growing and innovative MedTech company where you can grow your career? If so, get in touch as we are recruiting for a permanent Quality Manager role.
We are a MedTech company covering a broad range of therapeutic areas. We are looking for an experienced Quality professional to oversee the day-to-day quality activities of the site.
We are offering a competitive package, home-based flexibility and excellent career development opportunities, including training.
Please get in touch with Simba Nyakupinda on 0203 0196018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about this opportunity.
In this exciting Quality Manager role, your responsibilities will include:
- To develop, implement and maintain a QMS in accordance with applicable regulations and standards
- Preparing and managing documentation, data and files
- Produce Quality plans and objectives to meet the needs of the business
- Promote a Quality-focused environment throughout the business and disseminate relevant Quality information to laboratory users
- Conduction Internal audits
To be successful in this Quality Manager role, your experience will need to include:
- Quality expertise
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of ISO 13485
- 5 years of Quality management system experience
- Highly organised and excellent administrative skills
If you are interested in finding out more, the full job description and company details are available when you apply, please apply below. This role is being managed by Simba Nyakupinda at Meet, please call me on 0203 0196018 or e-mail me directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.