Principal Statistical Programmer (SAS OR R), Award-Winning CRO, End-To-End Clinical Programming
As we approach the end of 2022, many of us will question our careers and begin looking for new opportunities. But did you know statistically that most job applications are sent on Christmas and New Year's Day?
With the increased number of applicants looking, that means increased competition, reducing your opportunity to land the perfect role.
Why not beat the rush and get in touch today?
A chance to join one of the world’s most successful life-science companies has become available for a Principal/Senior II Statistical Programmer.
Here you will be a part of the Global Programming Division, where you will be responsible for leading multiple complex projects across oncology, neurology, cardiology and other therapeutic areas – clinical phases I-III.
This company offers real chances of progression to the management level, with a tailored development program in place for Principal Programmers to become Programming Managers. Progression is a core focus area within the business, with over 60% of the programming team offering promotions last year, as well as this company, has one of the best staff retention rates out of the top 10 CROs.
Depending on your preference you will either be partnered with global pharmaceutical sponsors across late-phase studies, or you will be joining the Biotech Division, managing cutting-edge projects in immune-oncology.
This is a leadership and technical role and is suitable for an experienced Principal Programmer with extensive experience leading clinical trials (phases I-IIIB) – SAS or R programmers are considered for this position.
- Fully responsible for leading multiple global projects (phases I-III), this includes but is not limited to planning and managing programming activities and QC, leading all communications and internal and external meetings, and resource and budget planning.
- Hands-on technical focus efficacy ADaM programming for later phase projects.
- Create SDTM, ADaM, and TFLs and write specifications from scratch, as well as using templates.
- Mentor/manage more junior members of the team.
This company is one of the world's largest CROs, with over 50,000 employees and stretched across 90 locations worldwide, and so has an ever-growing pipeline across oncology, respiratory, cardiovascular, neurology, and more therapeutic areas. They are an employee-centric business and have won many awards for its culture and diversity, as well as its science-heavy approach and successes. They partner with some of the most influential pharmaceutical and biotech companies and are leaders in metabolic research.
- At least 4 years statistical programming experience working in clinical domain.
- Experienced leading clinical trials (phases I-III) across any therapeutic area.
- Strong CDISC experience – ADAM, SDTM, TFL.
- Experienced with mentoring junior members of the team
TITLE: Principal Statistical Programmer
LOCATION: UK, Remote
SALARY: Competitive – offering salary uplift of 15% - open discussions.
Interviews will be conducted in the coming weeks and so apply now to not miss out on this competitive role. Please send your CV to Max Trafford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associated keywords: Programmer, SAS, R, Clinical, Trials, Phases I, Phase II, Phase III, Senior, Principal, Manager, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, CRO, Life-Science, Oncology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Full-service, FS, FSP, Full-Service Provider, UK, United Kingdom, Scotland, England, Wales, London, Manchester, Cambridge, Hampshire, Bristol, South, North, West, East.