Principal SAS Programmer - Fast Progression– Remote – Fully Remote
Principal SAS Programmer / Principal Statistical Programmer / Principal SAS Analyst / Principal SAS Developer / Principal SAS Consultant / Clinical SAS Programmer
Are you ready to join a CRO that promotes a healthy work-life, that prioritizes balancing project demands with your home life, giving you more time to focus on family, friends, or hobbies? We are currently partnered with a genuinely employee-centric company that has recently won many awards for its valued culture and diversity.
Looking for an experienced Statistical Programmer who will be fully responsible for leading multiple complex projects across oncology and other therapeutic areas – phases I-III. You will remain the point of contact for all client meetings/queries and dependent on your experience level will also be responsible for leading/managing the project teams.
- Programming Lead contributing to global projects
- Develop and maintain project timelines as well as budgets.
- Provide training, guidance, and project leadership to your team members
- Increase skills in programming, technology, and techniques for clinical trials and the Pharma industry
We are partnering with a global CRO that is passionate about being data and technically agile, this allows you to stay at the cutting edge of technology developing valuable skills for your career. You’ll be joining an award-winning CRO with over 25,000 employees globally operating in more than 100 countries worldwide who are looking to grow their biometrics department and are in search of a talented SAS programmer.
- 5 years’ experience in SAS Programming
- 2 years of experience as a Senior SAS programmer – Leading projects and studies
- Experience mentoring and supporting a team of SAS Programmers.
- You have advanced SAS programming and CDISC standards knowledge
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills
Location: UK, Home-based, Remote Working
Competitive Salary: Our clients are offering lucrative salary increases (10-15% increase) and so we can discuss a good uplift for you.
Title: Principal Statistical Programmer
Interviews are being conducted in the coming weeks and so apply now to avoid missing out on this opportunity.
Please apply below or email your CV to at Max.firstname.lastname@example.org