Principal Product Development Engineer – Hybrid role in North Carolina
Join a rapidly growing Medical Technology business in North Carolina. At the heart of our expansion is a ground-breaking drug-delivery platform and we are seeking an experienced Principal Engineer to be a driving force in our innovative journey.
Why Choose Us?
• Hybrid: hybrid flexibility allowing for better work-life balance
• Package: competitive salary and package
• Company Culture: Immerse yourself in a start-up like atmosphere with seamless collaboration.
Who We’re Looking For
Are you an experienced Principal Product Development Engineer with a proven track record in designing devices from feasibility to development phases? If so, we want to hear from you.
As the Principal Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Lead design activities
- Utilize design software (CAD)
- Collaborate on risk-management
- Partner with manufacturers
- Manage documentation
- Mentor team members
What We Offer:
- 10+ years’ experience in similar roles
- Medical device expertise
- Experience with 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485
- Device design expertise
- Proficiency in injection molding / BFS (Blow-Fill Seal)
As the Principal Product Development Engineer, you'll be at the forefront of designing devices that provide life-saving support globally. In return, we provide a competitive salary, a comprehensive package, hybrid flexibility, and excellent career development opportunities.
If you are interested in finding out more, the full job description and company details are available when you apply, please apply below. This role is being managed by Guled Samatar at Meet, please call me on 646 582 3675 or e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss this in confidence.