Meet is excited to be partnering with a full-service healthcare communications agency that partners with some of the most transformative clients and brands in pharma, with a focus on specialty brands! Known for having strong strategic and creative capabilities, this company boasts an impressive roster of industry figures who each bring their own breadth of experience to the table.
They are seeking a Patient-focused Project Manager with strong Patient/Caregiver experience, ideally within the oncology and/or rare disease spaces, although all therapy categories are welcome. Candidates can be either fully remote or from anywhere in the US. If this sounds like the right fit for you, please read more below!
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to ensure client requests and ideals are being met.
- Run daily hot sheets including setting deliverables for the day and documenting next steps.
- Create and monitor project timelines, and budget allocations while making successful updates as needed.
- Participate in cross-functional negotiations to ensure all teams are aligned on project resources and timelines.
- Take responsibility and create awareness for all project risks; actively collaborate with stakeholders to establish appropriate solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical advertising agency space.
- Patient/Caregiver experience required, or interest in this space!
- Rare Disease experience preferred, not required.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field required.
Full job description and company details available upon application. This position is managed by Lily Butt at Meet Recruitment. Email email@example.com to discuss the position further.