Meet is currently partnered with an exciting Bay Area biotech that recently received positive data and additional funding. Given this, they are looking to build out their Clinical Development team with the addition of an experienced MD that can lead their rare disease pipeline. They are looking for an individual that is excited about joining a start-up company where they will be able to make a larger impact on a rare disease indication.
- Lead the strategy and development of Phase III clinical trial
- Support IND/NDA submission activities
- Lead medical montioring and data review/analysis
- Author protocols, IBs, CSRs, and other key clinical documents
- MD or DO with 4+ years of industry experience in Clinical Development
- Previous start-up experience
- Previous rare disease experience