Head of Copy - Healthcare Advertising
Are you an experienced Senior Copywriter or Associate Creative Director looking for the opportunity to work in a more senior, managerial role.
My client is looking for someone to join their health team as Head of Copy. This is a creative, advertising agency based in London.
About the role:
You will be highly experienced in writing healthcare copy for a range of mediums and audiences, and able to handle both long copy jobs and large conceptual briefs. You will oversee the creative copywriters, supporting them and ensuring all copy that goes out meets a high standard, and will liaise with our Chief Medical Officer to make sure medical writers and creative writers are working together in a positive and seamless way.
You will have the ability to work under tight deadlines. You’re a team player, collaborating confidently with our medical writers and art directors. You can manage your time effectively and are able to switch between projects as needed.
Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of copywriting experience in healthcare advertising or similar
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Conceptual and innovative
- Understanding of digital media environment opportunities
- Ability to write compelling headlines that align with the creative brief
- ABPI aware (regular training updates also provided)
- Half a day working before a bank holiday – work permitting
- Gourmet Society & Tastecards
- Health Screening
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- RAC Vehicle Breakdown Cover
- Free annual eye test
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Season ticket loan
- and more...
If you have the relevant experience and you are keen to find out more about this role. Please apply or contact me directly: