An exciting chance to work in one of the world’s most reputable Pharmas. A pharma with a research focused, patient-first attitude. A life science company who are altering the future of medicine to improve lives. A full-service Pharma that uses innovative technology from pipeline to production. Do you have for expertise in, and a passion for, late phase Oncology?
The Clinical Programs Director has a sizeable scope, including accountability for the clinical program strategy and operational design inputs to deliver their assigned program(s) as part of the product development team. Within a program, they maintain accountability for the delivery and reporting of clinical studies to time, quality and cost.
The Clinical Program Director also provides expert input to other non-assigned drug programmes, and process-related improvements and workstreams.
The Clinical Program Director is a key leadership member of the Global Project Team. This position demands strong collaborative communication skills, including the ability to engage with and influence a diverse range of stakeholders. In collaboration with the Medical Science Director, this role is accountable for the clinical program strategy, including innovative approaches to delivery, e.g., new delivery platforms and technology to ensure patient engagement, recruitment and retention.
- Program manager of various late stage oncology studies (including but not limited to oversight, issue management, and helping prepare business case around new studies)
- Leverage subject matter expertise to set up the operational plan for study in a strategic manner (i.e. what’s the best strategy for doing a study in new disease space)
- Partner closely with clinical development team to look at study design with foresight and strategic thinking, coming up with options and recommendations
- Manage stakeholders effectively through clear, concise communication
- Bachelor’s degree in related subject discipline, preferably in medical or biological science.
- 3 – 5+ years as GSL
- Demonstrating desire for program management
- Experience in multi-dimensional role (role expands to more than just leading a study)
- Strong partnership with stakeholders
- Effective oversight of Global Study Leads
Location: UK (Home-Based)
Length of contract: 12 months (Likely to be extended)
These positions will be snapped up, looking for individuals who are ambitious, positive and want to work in a growing and exciting team.
This role is an urgent need and so the processes for these roles are moving very quickly so if there is an interest, we will need to move fast to ensure you don’t miss out.
Do not miss out on this opening – apply below or contact Kush at Meet on 0203 0195957 or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about Kush & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Associated Keywords: Pharma, Clinical, Program Director, Project Director, Late phase, Oncology