Entry Level CRA– Top 5 Global Biopharma – Fantastic Academy Program
Are you looking to join a top 5 Global Biopharma?
Do you want to be closer to the science?
Do you want to get into the incredible work of a CRA?
If so, please read on, I am partnered with a Top 5 Global Biopharma, who are looking to reduce their reliance on CRO, in turn allowing fabulous training and progression plans for their new CRA’s. With the cutting edge development of innovative treatments in the areas on Oncology, Neuroscience and Immunology, this opportunity allows tremendous growth. This company are valued based, Patient focused with a fabulous pipeline of trials, allowing the CRA to be extremely close to the science and the development of new treatments.
· Use a variety of tools to carry out on-site and remote monitoring and oversight tasks.
· Learn the study protocol and associated processes inside and out.
· carries out site inspections with the team's assistance.
· Gather, keep track of, and assess regulatory data from the beginning of the study until its conclusion.
· Appropriate education, experience, or work-related training in the biological sciences or healthcare.
· It would be ideal if you have one year of therapeutically relevant experience.
· Clinical study coordinator/data manager, clinical trial assistant (or equivalent), and regulatory document specialist are a few positions that would benefit from experience.
I am looking for individuals who are looking to embark on a fabulous career path with this Top 5 Global Biopharma, with interviews happening immediately, please do reach out to discuss.
Contact Ryan at Meet on 020 3398 9573 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org